Details of the Data Controller:
- Data Controller: UAB “Ink Idea“;
- Company‘s code: 302545714;
- Registered address: Dariaus ir Girėno 34A, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Phone: +370 652 40230;
- Email: email@example.com
We confirm that the data of the visitors of the Data Controller's website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the effective legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative means apply to protect the data we collect about Website visitors against loss, unauthorized use or alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 years may not provide any personal data through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16 years, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
The information directly provided by you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment information.
- IP address
- Information on cookies
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable legal acts) and link it to other information which we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services, when you connect to them, for example, through your Facebook accounts.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content on our website with your consent.
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- for providing you with the services you have ordered by visiting our website;
- for direct marketing purposes*, e.g. sending newsletters, submitting personalized advertisements and promotional messages, evaluating and analysing your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion about products and services and conducting customer surveys);
- for getting your feedback on the quality of the services provided to you in order to improve them and offer the highest level of services;
- otherwise, subject to your consent *.
* Please be aware that you have the right to object or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes marked with an asterisk above at any time.
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you agree to the disclosure of personal data;
- when providing services - if necessary, we will provide our partners only with as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform a specific service. You will be informed of the transfer of your personal data to third parties before the transfer.
- To law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Personal data are protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented technical and organizational means to protect personal data in order to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that, although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will protect your data for no longer than is required by the purposes of the processing or provided for by legal acts, if they provide for a longer period of protecting the data. Personal data are generally protected for as long as the contractual relationship may give rise to reasonable claims or to the extent necessary to implement and protect our legitimate interests. Unnecessary personal data are deleted.
The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- to know (be informed) about the processing of his/her data (right to know);
- to get acquainted with his/her data and how it is processed (right to access);
- to request that the incomplete personal data be rectified or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, supplemented (right to rectification);
- to erase his/her data or suspend the processing of his/her data (excluding storage) (right to erasure and right to be "forgotten");
- to demand that the personal Data Controller restricts the processing of personal data on one of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction);
- to transfer data (right to data portability);
- not to consent to the processing of personal data where such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent related to such direct marketing.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing by one of the following methods:
- by direct delivery to the address: UAB Ink Idea, Dariaus ir Girėno st. 34A, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by post: UAB “Ink Idea“, Dariaus ir Girėno st. 34A, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the Data Controller shall respond no later than within one month from the date of the request and shall perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months more, depending on the complexity and the number of requests. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, specifying the reasons for the delay.
The Data Controller may refuse to enable data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data for direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons, are required by law.
The Data Controller's website may contain third-party advertising panels, links to their websites and services, which the Data Controller does not control. The Data Controller shall not be responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy provisions that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
When you visit the Data Controller's website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically created as you browse the website and are stored on your computer or other end device. They help the Data Controller to identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow monitoring the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please note that in some cases deleting cookies may slow down your Internet browsing, restrict the operation of certain features of the website or block access to the website.
The elements of the e-shop funway.lt, including texts, photos, computer graphics, emblems, are works in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Copyright and Related Rights, therefore copying, full or partial use of photos without the consent of UAB “Ink Idea“ is illegal and prohibited.
- by direct delivery to the address: UAB “Ink Idea“, Dariaus ir Girėno st. 34A, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by post: UAB “Ink Idea“, Dariaus ir Girėno 34A, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- by email: email@example.com.